It's almost summer! The best time of the year! Boulder has numerous fun summertime activities from which to choose. Here are some of the many choices.
What are YOUR plans for the summer.
- Tube down Boulder Creek
- Boat, swim, sun on the beach, or paddleboard at Boulder Creek Reservoir
- Climb the steep incline of Lion’s Lair to overlook Boulder Valley.
- Hike the lush Ranger’s Trail that includes lots of shade.
- Enjoy the lower intensity hike of the Anne U. White trail that is in the shade of a narrow canyon in the foothills of Boulder.
- Explore Boulder’s 22 plus breweries on the Boulder Beer Trail.
- Visit the tasting rooms of Boulder’s wineries Settembre Cellars and Bookcliff Vineyards.
- Relax at Boulder’s distilleries, including Vapor Distillery, Ska Street Brewstillery and Deviant Spirits.
- Another place to checkout is Redstone Meadery to enjoy fermented honey wine.
- The Boulder Arts Outdoors has drive-in music, dance and other performing arts.
- The Dairy Arts Center has numerous innovative porch concerts.
- The Bandshell in Central Park has performances that include opera, theater, dance and hippy bluegrass church.
Festivals and Events
- Boulder’s Farmers Market: Saturdays, 8 AM to 2PM and Wednesdays 4PM to 8PM
- Colorado Shakespeare Festival: June 19 to August 15
- Chautauqua Summer Concert Series: June to September
- Colorado Music Festival: July 1 to August 7
- Bands on the Bricks: Wednesdays, June 9 to August 11 (may change)
- Arts in the Park: May 22 to September 19
- Celebration of Immigrant Heritage: June
- Colorado Brazil Fest: June 18 to June 19
- Boulder International Film Festival: June 24 to June 27
- Boulder Comedy Festival: June 25 to June 27
- Louisville Slugger Independence Day Tournament: June 30 to July 4
- Boulder Creek Festival: July 16 to July 18
- Ironman 70.3: August 7
- Boulder International Fringe Festival: August 11 to August 22