What are your favorite Christmas traditions? I always put up a Christmas tree-a real one even with all the mess. The fresh pine fragrance overrides the inconvenience of pine needles on the floor. I make Christmas cookies with my daughter. It's fun to decorate them creatively! She loves making chocolate covered pretzels; I enjoy eating them!
Boulder has holiday traditions as well. Here are twelve Boulder holiday traditions to make your own.
- Saint Nick on the Bricks – November 25 and Saturdays November 26 through December 24
- Lights of December Parade – December 3
- Homes for the Holiday Tour – December 3 and 4
- Snow Much Fun Light Displays – November 20 to January 31
- CU Presents Holiday Program December 2 – 4
- Freezie Fest – December 10
- Winter Fest at Colorado Chautauqua – December 9 to 11
- Chanukah on Pearl – December 19
- Holiday Hike
- Shopping on Pearl Street and Twenty Ninth Street
- Hotel Boulderado Christmas Tree
- Holiday Tea Service – Hotel Boulderado and Boulder Dushanbe Tea House
Let me know which of these festive events you did and which ones are your favorite.